Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Eight Things About Me

This is my first time ever being tagged! What fun... thanks Laura.

First, the rules: For this meme, each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I go to Starbucks for a Venti Iced Mocha every morning. I think I need the brief escape from the house each morning as much as I need the caffeine.


2. I taught my husband to beat the first Super Mario Brothers game when we were dating (I'm still pretty sure that's why he married me), I have the fastest time in our family on Tetris, and I am the only member of my family to have beaten Super Mario 64.


3. I am easily addicted to video/computer games.


4. I'm an introvert and homebody. Unless knitting is involved, I'd rather stay home and read a good book than attend any kind of social event.


5. I lived in 7 states by the time I was 11. (Dad was in Marines)


6. I still like chocolate sprinkles on my ice cream.

7. My husband asked me out on our first date at a red light after seeing each other in a music store.

8. Ummm... I'm 1/8 Gypsy... but I'm not sure if that's good or bad... but surely interesting. Maybe?

Now... who should I tag? Julie, Charity, Marie Grace, Becca, Michelle, Amanda, Knitnerd, and Wendy.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Very interesting! My only video game addictions are Frogger and Shanghai (Mah Jong). But Steve was a Mario Brothers and Donkey Kong addict.

5elementknitr said...

How fun! I suck at video games.... except Tetris. When I was in college, I rented a room in a condo from this young couple. We played Tetris all. the. time. Donald was Tetris King and Rhea and I were Tetrissina!

Angelika said...

Ahh, tetris. Brings back memories from being freshly married and sitting at home, no kids, no dog and waiting for hubby to come home. Hey, that was my first time in the states and I didn't have a job yet, like 17 years ago.:)