Monday, June 04, 2007

A Little Lutea

Interweave's Lutea Lace-Shoulder Shell turned out to be a super fast knit. Most of it was knit while reading "The Brothers" or while watching intense baseball games (I knit extra fast when the score is close). I just need to weave in ends now.

But here's the real reason for my post... I, for quite obvious reasons, absolutely cannot buy any more sock yarn for some time. But apparently some twisted form of self-torture compels me to continue browsing through the latest additions at my favorite cyber-shops. So this is what I need you to do... I want to you to check out the incredible selection of Lorna's Laces and Claudia's Handpainted Yarns that have turned up at The Loopy Ewe. Please buy it... buy it all... most specifically the Claudia's Turquoise Jeans and Pistachio, and LL's Envy. (The temptation is killing me slowly and painfully.) Then let me know and show me wonderful pictures so I can live vicariously through you! Come on... you know I've done it for you! (And just for the record, I have no relationship with the Loopy Ewe beyond lusting over their amazing collection of sock yarns.)


Well, I must admit that it feels good to be checking some WIPs off my list. But I wouldn't want the pile to get too small. So now I have to figure out... what's next?

5 comments:

5elementknitr said...

So. Evil. I went to the Loopy Ewe and thank goodness it's late and too dark to make out the numbers on my credit cards!

Charity said...

Oh, and what about the Fleece Artist, especially Mermaid. Yum! :0)

km said...

Oh, I want to see your Lutea Lace-Shoulder Shell. I still am waiting to have time to split for the front and back. km

Angelika said...

You can knit and read(!) at the same time? I can watch TV while doing that, but reading? No way. I already drop the pattern book all the time while doing the fair isle.

Good Yarns said...

Love the dark Claudia's Handpainted colors. You are temping, but we already knew that, didn't we?
I can't wait to see Lutea.