Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Power of Seven

Sarah over at Mom's Knitting tagged me for the following. Here are the rules:



1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



Let's see...

1) I think getting tagged is enormously exciting.

2) I spend way too much time thinking about random things... like why yarn should be organic if I'm not going to eat it?

3) I have no idea how to make "small talk" and avoid it at all costs.

4) I'm not much of a people person (see above).

5) I got out on the second round of my 6th grade spelling bee because I spelled tax, "tacks".

6) At the age of 39, I was diagnosed with ADD (see #2)

7) What was I just saying? How many am I supposed to do?
Oh, I snap at my kids when they talk during Survivor. But it doesn't matter. They won't stop talking!


Okay, now tagging 7 others:

Julie
Auntie Pudentaine
Sophanne
Kristie at Guilty Pleasures
Marie-Grace Yarn Slayer
Octopus Knits
Nurse Shar

Happy tagging!

3 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

You are so funny! Spacey, really funny!

You're not 39 yet, are you?

You're just trying to confuse me like Lost!

Anonymous said...

No wonder I like you, we're the same age! Although, I cannot imagine raising 5 boys. You're incredible.

I'm so horrible with tagging. Can I just privately share 7 random things with you instead?

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Hi ... I came over from Mom's Knitting. FIVE boys? Whew. It was enough for me to raise 2 boys (with 1 girl in the middle). I'm the oldest of 6 girls & 2 boys myself, so big families I know. :)